3 Years Warranty Policy for Business Solutions
Terms and Conditions
The following conditions must be met, any breach or non-compliance with the following conditions will automatically void the warranty:
- Commencement date of the warranty period starts from the date of purchase from Medklinn or its authorized distributor or dealer.
- Present the original proof of purchase when servicing and/or repair is required.
- The product serial number must match the registered serial number in Medklinn Warranty Database. Customer, authorized distributor or dealer is responsible to ensure the product purchased is registered with Medklinn.
- The warranty will be void if the serial number has been altered, tampered with or removed.
- The product must be fully serviced and maintained by Medklinn or its authorized service center and/or consumables must be purchased from Medklinn or its authorized service center.
- The warranty only applies to manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship under normal usage during the warranty period.
- In no event shall the product be liable for incidental or consequential damages. There are no implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular use or any other nature other than specified in the instruction or user manual.
- In the event of a repair or replacement, Medklinn may at its own discretion, either replace or repair the defective part. Parts replaced become the property of Medklinn.
- This warranty is valid ONLY in the country where the product is purchased.
- The warranty does not extend to the following:
- Product casing, Cerafusion Module, consumables and parts due to their normal wear and tear;
- General cleaning services;
- Breakdown and damage caused by fire, lightning, floods, negligence, accidents and other natural disasters or due to deviation from recommended operation and installation of the product;
- Breakdown and damage caused by unauthorized modifications, abuse, misuse, alterations, or does not follow the recommended maintenance schedule as per Appendix A;
- Diagnosis service, parts, service performed, and transportation is chargeable if the product is not covered under warranty;
- There is no obligation under the terms and conditions of this warranty to replace the complete product. Exchange for a new unit is expressly excluded under this warranty.
Appendix A: Maintenance Schedule
All products must be maintained and serviced depending on actual pollution level. The recommended schedule is as follows:
- Annually for normal usage, such as in offices, schools and hotel rooms.
- Biannually for polluted environment such as in the heavy smoking area, high traffic toilet and high mouldy environment.